On 16 May 2017 at 14:22, Allan Day <a...@gnome.org> wrote:
> The outcome of this evaluation process is that we are recommending that
> GNOME sets up its own GitLab instance, as a replacement for Bugzilla and
> cgit.

This is great news. Over the last few years I've started most of my
new projects on GitHub and then had to begrudgingly move them to
git.gnome.org for the translator teams and so that other people can do
drive-by fixes. GitLab would make this unnecessary and make it easier
for me to work with other people easily on reviews and PRs without all
the bugzilla spam. Certainly a huge +1 from me.

Richard.