On Dec 8, 2006, at 2:33 AM, Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:

Kevan,

After your Simpler suggestion, I did a little investigation and made it even Simpler :o) . Returning super.toString() in ResourceException.toString() has the same effect as eliminating the method altogether. I guess the problem is with the bad testcase and it resulted in introducing further problems. I think we should remove both ResourceException.toString() and ResourceExceptionTest.testToString() and this fix can go into all specs\branches and trunk.

Doh! Great. Thanks...