> On Apr 11, 2017, at 9:14 AM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 6:32 AM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>> /me confused. Why the -1 again? Are you having problems
>> building brotli? Or is it that you don't like how
>> brotli is being built? Or what?
>
> The docs were a mess - issues I had address on dev@. Until Monday,
> after you had removed my vote.

Which docs?

> They are in quite a better place now.
>
> I don't find brotli-0.6.0 + httpd buildable without additional docs
> that weren't coming from either package. Once again, we are back
> to slapdash feature-injection-without-docs bugs in httpd "stable".

Again, /me curious. Docs can always be updated. They are CTR
specifically so that there are almost never the hold up.

I, and others, had no trouble *building* brotli... Why are
we holding up a feature for Apache due to some mysterious
build issues you seem to be having? It's an completely
voluntary, external, 3rd party dependency. If you don't
want it, or can't build it, then there is NO requirement
for it.