On 4/26/2017 7:53 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
Thanks! Are these the full diffs for Makefile?
On Apr 26, 2017, at 10:50 AM, Gregg Smith <g...@gknw.net> wrote:

On 4/26/2017 4:51 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

On Apr 25, 2017, at 4:34 PM, Evgeny Kotkov <evgeny.kot...@visualsvn.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I noticed that the version of mod_brotli that has been backported to 2.4.x
lacks a few Makefile changes from trunk.  This results in a failing Unix
build when mod_brotli is not being built.

Hmmm I can't recreate that here on CentOS or macOS.

Nevertheless, I know that the Makefiles were diff, but the
backport didn't include those diffs so I couldn't just apply
them after the fact, so I am +1 for adding them as a "new"
backport.

Tested both IDE and command line builds.
Commited r1792753

Yes, for the legacy build.
Includes the addition to BaseAddr.ref (which conflicts from trunk due to the different order in which modules have been added to 2.4).
Addition to the LoadModule section of the Windows httpd.conf.

We should be good to go all the way around.