Jim Jagielski in gmane.comp.apache.devel (Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:29:01
-0400):
>Are these issues with *building* the brotli library during
>the configure/make of httpd?

No, building the brotli library itself is a CMake thing. Something like

CMake -G "Visual Studio 14 2015 Win64" -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF .
msbuild brotli.sln /P:Configuration=MinSizeRel

>Why, exactly, are we doing this if this is, in fact, what
>we are doing? Just curious why we are taking this dependency
>on directly.

The dependency on libapr-1.lib, libaprutil-1.lib and libhttpd.lib
(besides brotlicommon.lib and brotlienc.lib) is when building
mod_brotli.so.
--
Jan