On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Jan Ehrhardt <php...@ehrhardt.nl> wrote:
> William A Rowe Jr in gmane.comp.apache.devel (Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:57:53
> -0500):
>>Hmmm...
>>
>>Building brotli libs requires CMake.
>>
>>Perhaps only support building mod_brotli through the CMake build, and not
>>the legacy build?
>
> That would be not very convenient if you want to build Apache with all
> modules in one go.

You might have missed my thought here... suggesting that the CMake
not-so-experimental build become recommended for users who want to
build all the modules in one go including the new mod_brotli.

It sounds like you attempted to export mod_brotli.dsp to a vcproj all
on it's own which has never been possible. If you loaded Apache[2].dsw
and allowed it convert *all* the modules, mod_brotli.dsp should be fine.