On 05/02/2017 06:19 AM, Stefan Eissing wrote:
I advocate that we need (yet another!) SSL directive where administrators can
declare their *intent*.

A. "I want my site safe and usable with modern browsers!"
B. "I want a safe setting, but people with slightly out-dated clients should be
served as well."
C. "I sadly need compatibility to some very old clients."

+1 to this idea (including option C), and

PS. Yes, I would use Mozilla's modern/intermediate/old definitions, but that
discussion would be the next step.

+1 to following the same pattern as Mozilla's compatibility classes. :)

--Jacob