Hello -

We're using JSS4 and NSS 3.24 with an OpenSC module to interact with a DoD CAC.
CACs will lock after 3 consecutive bad PIN entries. We're finding that if the
user enters a bad PIN even once, that hard limit is exceeded and the card is
locked.

I've searched through NSS to see if there's PIN retry logic, but I didn't see
anything, though I quickly got lost in the code so not sure. I'm a java dev...

Is anyone else running a configuration like this that's seeing this behavior?
Is there a configuration item that might limit the retries?

Thanks!
Ernie