On 01/10/2017 01:18 PM, Opa114 wrote:
thanks, but these facts i know. I don't want top let multiple
applications open one Database, i want to open multiple different
Mozilla databases, in the old standard format, with one (my)
application.

I tried to use the NSS_Init functions. These works with openening one
database, but when i open a second one the whole application
crashes,so that's why i asked the question and may be get some
working example c++ code?

Our experience says you can only have 1 old style database open at a time and you have to call nss shutdown and then open another. It's easy for shutdown to fail because some NSS resource has not been freed, figuring out which one is really hard. We try to track which database is open at any given time to avoid a needless shutdown/init cycle. Overall the experience with trying to use multiple NSS databases has been frustratingly difficult, my advice is if you can avoid it then you're much better off.

--
John