Hi Nathan,

I googled a bit around and found the following in the official GeoRSS
Wiki: http://www.georss.org/gml#Polygon
http://www.georss.org/Encodings#Geometry
At first view it seems the current implementation is a bit too simple
regarding the edge cases. Would like to have a look into the
specification draft/document, but didn't find it.

regards

ck