Thank you. Given that there does seem to be willingness to do something to move things forward with the project, I have now submitted a PR for one of the open JIRAs https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/10 in an attempt to fix it.

Over the weekend, I'll see if I can come up with a list of JIRAs which might be worth to be included in the proposed release (whenever next it happens). Of course, someone who has more knowledge about the project can do this and I'll happily step aside from that task.

-Jaikiran