+1 (non-binding)
I checked the checksums and signature of the source zip.
I ran Groovy's master branch against this version including its
groovy-ant test suite.
I must admit to not having followed much recent discussion on the dev
mailing list. Just as an aside for future reference, I thought perhaps
more discussion of the difference between versions would be useful in
the release notes or manual. I initially assumed that 1.10.0 followed
1.9.8 but the split is really at 1.9.7 IIUC. In particular, I found
having the 1.9.8 section above the 1.10.0 section a little confusing
in the README file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/README.html
It's certainly not worth redoing the release for and I assume the
build process just prepends - it was just a little strange having them
out of order.

Cheers, Paul.