Jon and Brandon,

I'd actually like to narrow the discussion, and keep it focused to my
original topic. Those are two excellent topics that should be addressed,
and the solution(s) might be the same or similar as the outcome of this.
However, I feel they deserve their own message thread.

Thanks for understanding,

-Jason