On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 12:42 PM, Daryl Hawken <daryl.haw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1.
>
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
> wrote:
>
> > I won't reply to the obvious spam to hilight it any further, so new
> > message..
> >
> > Could the mailing list moderator that approved the "client list" message
> > identify themselves and possibly explain how that was seen as a valid
> > message about the development of Apache Cassandra?
> >
> > --
> > Kind regards,
> > Michael
> >

> --
> *Most people have more than the average number of legs*

While the dev list is not clearly the place, and ithe email is spam looking
it is interesting to know that someone is marketing such a list. I have
spoken at different events an those entities likely have my email so I am
curious about the list.

I think the situation is much like the "Free bsd backdoor emails"
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=129236621626462&w=2 . IE even if you
believe  99.999% the info untrue do you pass the info along?