Hi,

I think we should support something that we can scale out and that can
produce consistent reproducible results.

One of the longer term issues is going to be different CI systems
producing different sets of failures. It's not going to happen often but
it will and it's one way flakiness will sneak in.

There is an argument for settling on a single platform in that respect.
If queue time are an issue and we can get more resources running
multiple platforms then a different tradeoff will make sense.

I have a desire to run my own CI box that can parallelize with
containers, but I admit it's pretty niche use case and not worth much
investment or overhead.

Ariel