That’s epic Jeff. Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2017, at 10:28 AM, Jeff Jirsa
<jji...@gmail.com<mailto:jji...@gmail.com>> wrote:

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 5:25 PM, Jeremiah D Jordan <
jeremiah.jor...@gmail.com<mailto:jeremiah.jor...@gmail.com>> wrote:

To me testable means that we can run the tests at the very least for every
release, but ideally they would be run more often than that.  Especially
with the push to not release unless the test board is all passing, we
should not be releasing features that we don’t have a test board for.
Ideally that means we have it in ASF CI.  If there is someone that can
commit to posting results of runs from an outside CI somewhere, then I
think that could work as well, but that gets pretty cumbersome if we have
to check 10 different CI dashboards at different locations before every
release.

It turns out there's a ppc64le jenkins slave @ asf, so I've setup
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Cassandra/job/cassandra-devbranch-ppc64le-testall/
for testing.

Like our other devbranch-testall builds, it takes a repo+branch as
parameters, and runs unit tests. While the unit tests aren't passing, this
platform should now be considered testable.