Hi all,

As for our CAPI Flash enablement code, we are now working on the
plugin approach.  Once it is ready, we would like to propose changes
in some Web pages of http://cassandra.apache.org for better plugin
support.  I don't find any official process to propose such changes,
but could anyone tell us who we should work with?

Thanks,
Rei Odaira