Hi,

Currently, I am working on data modeling for Video Company in which we have
different types of users as well as different user functionality.
But currently, my concern is about Search video module based on different
fields.

Query patterns are as below:-
1) Select video by actor.
2) select video by producer.
3) select video by music.
4) select video by actor and producer.
5) select video by actor and music.

Note: - In short, We want to establish an advanced search module by which
we can search by anyway and get the desired results.

During a search , we need partial search also such that if any user can
search "Harry" title, then we are able to give them result as all videos
whose
 title contains "Harry" at any location.

As per my ideas, I have to create separate tables such as video_by_actor,
video_by_producer etc.. and implement solr query on all tables. Otherwise,
is there any others way by which we can implement this search module
effectively.

Please suggest.

Best regards,