I as well think that ES is much better match.
With ES you will be able to extends your movie DB much more easily like
adding translation,year  or other fields.
Searching with multiple words , range scan, and more which you will get out
of the box .
All in all make me as well suggest to use ES.

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 10:50 AM, @Nandan@ <nandanpriyadarshi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> But Condition is , I am working with Apache Cassandra Database in which I
> have to store my data into Cassandra and then have to implement partial
> search capability.
> If we need to search based on full search  primary key, then it really best
> and easy to work with Cassandra , but in case of flexible search , I am
> getting confused.
>

> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Oskar Kjellin <oskar.kjel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I haven't run solr with Cassandra myself. I just meant to run
> > elasticsearch as a completely separate service and write there as well.
> >
> > On 12 Jun 2017, at 09:45, @Nandan@ <nandanpriyadarshi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Do you mean to use Elastic Search with Cassandra?
> > Even I am thinking to use Apache Solr With Cassandra.
> > In that case I have to create distributed tables such as:-
> > 1) video_by_title, video_by_actor, video_by_year  etc..
> > 2) After creating Tables , will have to configure solr core on all
> tables.
> >
> > Is it like this ?
> >

> > On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 3:19 PM, Oskar Kjellin <oskar.kjel...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Why not elasticsearch for this use case? It will make your life much
> >> simpler

> >> have different types of users as well as different user functionality.
> >> different fields.

> >> which we can search by anyway and get the desired results.

> can
> >> search "Harry" title, then we are able to give them result as all videos
> >> whose

> >> video_by_actor, video_by_producer etc.. and implement solr query on all
> >> tables. Otherwise,
> >> effectively.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this on behalf of the
addressee you must not use, copy, disclose or take action based on this
message or any information herein.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply email and delete this message. Thank you.