We have a couple of big deployments with MV in production, I will try to
get some help in form of testing and validation. Will do my best to try and
contribute to the codebase too.

Regards,

Carlos Juzarte Rolo
Cassandra Consultant / Datastax Certified Architect / Cassandra MVP

Pythian - Love your data

rolo@pythian | Twitter: @cjrolo | Skype: cjr2k3 | Linkedin:
*linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo
<http://linkedin.com/in/carlosjuzarterolo>*