The recent commits 0ba25aa, 4fb393b and 15dcb42 buffed up the CI so several
of these reports (javadoc, checkstyle, rat) are checked per commit, so
reviewing the reports should be easier than previous verisons.

If the project's maintainers can review it, I'd like to get PR #257 in
before the release.
It isn't critical, but it completes the work started in PR #254, and it
would be nice to have it included so that the next version can have a clean
start wrt checkstyle verification.