There's also a ton of in-depth features like file attributes, ACLs, other
permissions, etc. Then there's a bit of overlap with security concerns that
come with that. It certainly provides a rather broad matrix of features
that are possible to expose. There's also FileTypeDetector which has
functional overlap with Tika. Also, the dependencies in vfs2 are pretty out
of date at this point.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>