Couple of notes:

1) The stack trace line: com.sun.xml.internal.ws.model....
shows you aren't using CXF at all.  You are using the JAX-WS RI built into
java6.

2)  "IllegalAnnotationExceptions java.lang.StackTraceElement does not have a
no-arg default constructor"

This usually means someplace a bean is holding onto an Exception or similar
that isn't marked transient.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp