You are right,
Patch was just about quick fix before the more impacting fix.

Here are my propositions regarding this more impacting fix:

   - Add an option to make conc download use or not cookie, default value
   will be false.
   - In AsyncSampler make a Clone with current cookies of Parent
   CookieManager (the one that is calling Executor) and store it in ThreadLocal
   - Change HttpSamplerBase#getCookieManager to retrieve first in Thread
   Local then in instance
   - If option is true, when reading res in Future<HTTPSampleResult> loop,
   reinject cookies inside ParentCookie otherwise ignore them

Regards
Philippe