Have you considered using a method annotated with @AfterStories?

If yes and it still does not work, can you detail your usecase better?

On 18/11/2014 17:57, Frank Pedroza wrote:
Is there support in the jbehave framework for registering a post-test run callback? I was hoping for a addPostTestRunListener() type of method, but don't see anything. Currently, in our InjectableEmbedder impl, we're calling some method that's part of an object we configured in our Configuration impl. It's obviously quite ugly as we have to cast to accomplish this. I do see EmbedderMonitor, but I'm having a difficult time understanding the intent of many of the framework objects due to a lack of javadoc.