Hi Andrea,

Sunvirtuallab will be redirected to TCM on monday.

I don't have sufficient rights to change the webpage. Would be nice if
someone with the required rights is updating this link to:
http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_index.cgi?tcm_config=newooo&action=

Regards
 Helge

Am 18.02.2011 09:27, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> Helge Delfs wrote:
>> both are two separate installations and the data used on the server
>> Rafaella announced is a fresh copy from Sunvirtuallab. Data added to
>> Sunvirtuallab servers from now on will get lost once the servers are
>> shutdown..
>
> Thanks, then it would be better to put a very prominent notice on
> http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:8001/tcm2/opensource/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
> with this information and a link to the new one: several teams have
> links to the old installation in their documentation and will not
> understand immediately that the new one was forked wothout disabling the
> old one.
>
> The page http://l10n.openoffice.org/localization/About_TCM.html should
> be updated as well.
>

> Regards,
>   Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG        Helge Delfs
Nagelsweg 55                            Quality Assurance Engineer
20097 Hamburg                           OOo Team Lead Automation
http://qa.openoffice.org                mailto:h...@openoffice.org
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:hde
PGP Key-ID: 0x71FB603E