Hi Rimar,

I will request a snapshot on monday and will update the new database
immediately then. Hope that helps...

Regards
 Helge

Am 18.02.2011 13:21, schrieb Rimas Kudelis:
> Hi,
>
> 2011.02.17 16:27, Rafaella Braconi rašė:
>> I would like to inform you that starting immediately you can access
>> the TCM tool from the following link:
>>
>> http://quaste.services.openoffice.org/tcm/tcm_login.cgi?tcm_config=newooo
>>
>> Thanks to the great work Helge Delfs did, all user accounts have been
>> successfully migrated, so that you only need to update your link to
>> access TCM.
>> TCM at the sunvirtuallab is still accessible but we plan to deactivate
>> it in the next weeks.
>>
>> In case of issues or questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
>
> It seems like not all data for Lithuanian was imported. I guess I didn't
> imform my team in time, but now the situation is that there's much more
> Lithuanian test records in the old TCM than in the new one.
> Is there any chance for that data to be imported?
>
> Rimas

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG        Helge Delfs
Nagelsweg 55                            Quality Assurance Engineer
20097 Hamburg                           OOo Team Lead Automation
http://qa.openoffice.org                mailto:h...@openoffice.org
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:hde
PGP Key-ID: 0x71FB603E