On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Stefan Taxhet (sonews)
<stefan.tax...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> On 09.03.2011 03:11, Kevin Scannell wrote:
>>
>> In the migration to Kenai, it looks like our 5+ years of mailing list
>> archives for
>> the ga project were nuked.
>
> The migration of on list archives started recently. We hope to see the
> content come in next week.

Thanks - that's a relief!

>> Also, we were keeping our translation PO files
>> in the old CVS repo attached to the ga project (with the tunneling
>> business) -
>> the web site files survived and I've accessed those through SVN but I
>> don't
>> see our translation files.
>>
>> Can anyone point me in the right direction for recovering this valuable
>> data?
>
> The top level revisions of files in the www directory has been migrated to
> the webcontent svn repository of the new site.
>
> The complete old CVS repository is available at
> anoncvs.services.openoffice.org. Read-only access will be possible for some
> month with your favorite cvs client.

Great, I have it checked out now.  If that server is planned to go offline at
some point, I'd appreciate the chance to access our repo from the server
so I can move our translation history over to svn or github or something.

Thanks for the reply
Kevin