Dear Imacat,

On 30.03.2011 20:25, imacat wrote:
Dear all,

     Hi.  This is imacat from Taiwan.  We are a new team for the zh-tw
translation and are a little late with the 3.4 discussion. ^^;
no worries at all! Discussions have just started!
     I have a few questions:

1. I saw you suggest translation with m103, but there is already
DEV300_m104.sdf.bz2.  Should I work with m103 or m104?

2. Where can I get the previous 3.3 zh-tw sdf translation?
All the translation work done previously for Chinese Traditional is available via Pootle. Please have a look at: http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/zh_TW/ to have an idea of the wordcount that still needs to be translated. To register to Pootle please go to: http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/accounts/register/

If you haven't used Pootle so far, you can find a Pootle guide at: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

Hope this help to get you started. If not please do not hesitate to keep asking!

Kind Regards,