Hi Dwayne,

On Friday, 2011-04-15 12:43:45 +0200, Dwayne Bailey wrote:

> Instead of reinventing the wheel.  Why not use poconflicts?
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/poconflicts - which
> detects these kinds of different translations.

That's a solution for a different problem. We don't want to detect
different translations of a term, but identical translations of
different terms within a given set. For example Calc function names, if
both SEARCH and FIND are translated identical it breaks functionality.

Btw, your message had to be moderated through, I thought you were
subscribed to the list, isn't that the case?

  Eike

--
 OOo Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Signature key 0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412