Is it you want the profiles activated during the release:perform fork?

If that is the case you need to modify the "arguments" parameter of the
release goal. Depending on how your pom is set up this could be as simple
as  "-Darguments=-P+viennacl -P+..." or you may have to modify the pom
(though if you always need those
Profiles active for a release modifying the Pom to include them as release
profiles may be the way to go)

--
Sent from my phone