Thank you for the explanation, didn't find this job.

Now that both branch builds are happy, any objections I merge then to master?

Igor

On April 13, 2017 1:20:24 PM Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Igor,

On 13/04/17 22:09, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
I pushed my changes to feature branches. How do I trigger CI builds now?

They are already running your builds...

Take a look here:

https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-3.x-jenkinsfile/

Kind regards