Paul,

I really am not trying to sell anything. I'm trying to help your community.
You will get no *arguments* in favour or against from me.

My users keep asking for Maven on SDKMAN, and I sincerely wish to give them
what they ask for. Whether the community is willing to lend a hand is
entirely up to the *committers* of this project.