Am 2017-04-16 um 16:15 schrieb Tibor Digana:
Since we have XSD [1] we can generate classes and call setters in
particular places in StatelessXmlReporter.java.
Regarding memory consumption system-out may consume really a lot of memory.
Therefore this is my proposal:

@XmlJavaTypeAdapter(CdataSystemAdapter.class)
public Utf8RecodingDeferredFileOutputStream getSystemOut()

class CdataSystemAdapter
WeakReference with   utf8RecodingDeferredFileOutputStream.writeTo( stream )
return "<![CDATA[" + new String( stream, UTF_8 ) + "]]>"

That would still create a string in memory, won't it?

[1]
https://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/xsd/surefire-test-report.xsd

This needs a rewrite, too much duplication, no typing but xs:string only.

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 2:43 PM, michaelo [via Maven] <