I agree with Stephen... we should NOT do binary releases for any other system
than the existing tar.gz and zip to Central/Apache Archive. If users of a
specific ecosystem want to distribute Maven within their system .. fine. But
its up to them to do it. All others like Linux distro packaging, brew, ports
and many others do that. sdkman should be in the same category ... and if they
dont want to distribute Maven .. thats fine with me (and us..) too.

manfred