Good Morning Michael

any timeline on pom.xml creation for tomcat source distros?

i d/l 8.5.4

https://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-8/v8.5.4/src/

and i see only 1 pom.xml for jdbc-pool

but I see 3 build.xml

find . name build.xml

./modules/jdbc-pool/build.xml
./res/deployer/build.xml
./webapps/ROOT/build.xml

for each attempt to track down a TC problem i am forced to create pom.xml from
scratch

so I can build, package and deploy the war to locate the problem

I of course will help you *behind the scenes* for any assistance you may require

thanks,

Martin

"why do you help the british?..in 1812 they burned your capitol"..The Great
Escape