Am 2017-05-28 um 17:38 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
Michael,

is it ok for you now?

I prefer option 2. Go ahead with it.

Le dimanche 28 mai 2017, 11:16:58 CEST Arnaud Héritier a écrit :
Let's go for option 2

Le dim. 28 mai 2017 à 12:44, Robert Scholte <rfscho...@apache.org> a écrit :
On behalf of the expert group I can confirm we agreed on this solution.
I don't see any reason why this would change as this topic is marked as
resolved.
And I think it is a good sign, for some reason there is/was this rumor
that Maven doesn't run on J9.

I second option 2.

thanks,
Robert