GitHub user oleg-nenashev opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/maven-enforcer/pull/25

    [MENFORCER-276]

    We have recently adopted `RequireUpperBoundDeps` in the Jenkins project
(https://github.com/jenkinsci/plugin-pom/pull/67). In order to implement it,
Jesse Glick added a support of ignoring particular dependencies in
[MENFORCER-273](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MENFORCER-273).

    Sometimes we declare dependencies between plugins for testing purposes
(scope=test), and in such case RequireUpperBoundDeps fails the build if there
is a test dependency conflicting with the main code. Although it may cause
instability of tests (including false positive results), it does not really
impact the distributable package in our case.

    I propose to add another option for filtering of dependency scopes. This
pull request also adds some unit tests for `RequireUpperBoundDeps`. Previously
it had integration tests only.

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MENFORCER-276

    @reviewbybees @jglick @stephenc

    $ git pull https://github.com/oleg-nenashev/maven-enforcer MENFORCER-276

    https://github.com/apache/maven-enforcer/pull/25.patch

    This closes #25

----
commit 7a59dcf9997e76b153ff84889cb904042fa094ae