Hi,

I have a question about the post-build invocation change in MINVOKER-223. With 3.0.0, the post-build script is executed only once, after all Maven invocations (defined for example with invoker.goals.1, invoker.goals.2, etc.) are performed successfully. Now, with the fix made in MINVOKER-223, the post-build script is executed after each Maven invocation, whether it resulted in a success or a failure. As a consequence, the post-build script will be ran multiple times, after each successful build, instead of after all successful builds.

The fact that the post-build script is executed in case of some invocation failure is OK. But I wonder if the behavioral change concerning successful builds was also intended. It is contrary to the pre-build script, which is ran only once, before all invocations. I think the post-build script should be executed after either a failed build, or all successful builds.

An example of ITs which rely on the previous behavior are "dependencySource-2" and "dependencySource-4" of maven-javadoc-plugin: they pass with 3.0.0, but fail with staged 3.0.1.

Guillaume