On 30 Sep 07, at 11:04 AM 30 Sep 07, Insitu wrote:

Hello,
Could you publish the git repository address ?

Ok, here's the goods:

http://git.sonatype.org/

The instructions and links are there on the page and I've enables the git protocol. You can browse via the web but the git protocol is just way faster. If there are people who want to goof off at work and work on Maven I would be happy to serve it up via http so you can get through your nasty corporate firewall.

OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.
\web> http://www.oqube.com

Jason

Jason van Zyl