I run the SshServer code in the link u shared  but got the same result. Its
because ProcessShellFactory spawns a single thread which is apparently
shared among all the clients.

Look what I did, I open 2 terminals and connect with the server from
terminal 1.
<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52377/Screenshot_from_2017-03-07_15-59-25.png>

Everything works fine  I was able to enter any command.
<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52377/Screenshot_from_2017-03-07_15-59-25.png>

But when I login with the terminal 2, I was able to login but wouldn't get
the shell because it was in use by terminal 1.

<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52377/Screenshot_from_2017-03-07_15-59-50.png>

Then I exit the terminal 1, so all the commands I entered at terminal 2 got
executed when terminal 1 freed the shell.

<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52377/Screenshot_from_2017-03-07_16-00-19.png>

After it I was able to type any command.

<http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/file/n52377/Screenshot_from_2017-03-07_16-00-27.png>

I want both clients to get the shell Simultaneously/parallel ? How could I
achieve this ? Am I doing something wrong ?