Hello guys,

i followed up on gene...@incubator.a.o and we don't need a software
grant for that.
Marius and Adonis have already submitted the ICLAs and we are good to go from
that point of (legal) view.

Now, how to continue.

I think we want to have a release (1.2.13) before we add the new skin.
So once the release is done, we can integrate the skin;

Pretty much after the new skin, I don't mind to have another release as well
(-> 1.2.14);

Once that all is done, I think it is time to merge the stuff also into
our Trinidad 2.0 offerings.
Catalin, have you guys already checked that ?

So let me run a 1.2.13 release, and after that we can integrate the new skin.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf