Hi Matthias,

Great to hear, I'll go forward with applying the patch provided by
Marius to the trunk which is now 1.2.14-SNAPSHOT. Marius will look
into what it takes to get the new skin applyied to the Trinidad 2.0.
We'll come back about that after all the stuff for 1.2.x is done.

Once the new skin is in, there is also the new Trinidad Components
Showcase demo, which is still in the waiting line. I would like to
suggest to include that one also in the 1.2.14 release (jira issue
will follow). Maybe a vote is required for this, if so, let me know.

regards,
Catalin

Codebeat
www.codebeat.ro