Hello,

with my latest commits on trinidad trunk pass-through Attributes should
work.

But there are some open questions.

Inside some Renderer there are several calls to responseWriter.startElement
with a component instance.

For example inputText will result following Html rendering:

    <f:passThroughAttribute name="placeholder" value="Enter username"/>

  <input placeholder="[Enter username]" id="id" name="id"
class="af_inputText_content" size="30" type="text">
  <label placeholder="[Enter username]" for="id"
class="p_OraHiddenLabel">Username:</label>

I could reduce the usage of responseWriter.startElement with a component
instance. But then it will be only rendered inside the span element and not
inside the input element.

Now I'm asking for feedback, suggestions.... and of cause bug reports

Thanks

Bernd