Ah, this may be why it's worked for me -- smaller projects with defined
release cycles.

Anyway, I never meant to imply that git == git flow. We will need some sort
of process, though, and the DeltaSpike one seems like a good place to start.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Web Components, Polymer, JSF, PrimeFaces, Java EE training and consulting
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral | knowesis.io - fresh Web Components info
+1 203-998-0403

* See me speak at the ng-conf April 5th-8th: http://bit.ly/2mw7HBj