From: Darin Johnson <dbjohnson1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 1:07:48 PM
To: Dev
Cc: lrese...@apache.org; tdunn...@apache.org; dan...@apache.org;
b...@apache.org; Will Ochandarena
Subject: Re: Is Apache Myriad dead?

Will, any update we've got an Apache review and I'm planning to recommend
retirement.

On May 3, 2017 10:50 AM, "Will Ochandarena"
<wochandar...@mapr.com<mailto:wochandar...@mapr.com>> wrote:
All - sorry for the delay in commenting.  We (MapR) are in the midst of roadmap
planning for Myriad and other projects.

Please give us a couple of weeks to plan our resourcing.  I'll come back soon
with a proposal for how we take the project forward.

Will Ochandarena

MapR Product Management