All,

We're piloting a new format for the podling status pages.  Specifically,
the current status page leaves a lot to be desired - it's basically crafted
html, there's no structure and its hard to find missing items.  The end
goal is to have a web form editable in Whimsy, but until we get more input
on what the content looks like I don't want to make changes like that.  I'm
asking at this point for podlings to take a look at the status output,
potentially update their own content, and see if they like the output.

If you navigate to https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/ (authentication
is via your ASF committer username/password) and find your podling, you'll
see your current roster as well as your current status information.

The status pages can be found in SVN at this directory
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings/

Some more information can be found at
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/9504139b5ee9880fdb278f86757803c711fbc962e1934ef2c01a8ed0@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

If you're not sure what to fill out, feel free to reach out.

John