Top posting.

Here we are. The first messages (ML and forum) about incompatibility are coming.
The identified extensions (with toolbar and not updated for 4.0) should be at
least tagged in the extension site as not compatible with 4.0.

A quick tutorial on how to update the extension in case authors want to make
the change urgently?

Hagar