Hi there,
My name is Gary Latendresse. I have been trying through different means i.e.
Google Playstore and OpenOffice website to download/install on my Android
device but, as fr as I can tell no version of this office suite is available as
an app for Androids, am I correct?  I have OpenOffice on my computer for years
(maybe even a decade. Been using it since it's infancy).
Please let me know. I have installed Microsoft Office Suite, Docs To Go,
Polaris and even Google' office suite, in two words on what I think of
them...they suck! Consumers/users of any office suite need one whom makes it
easy to create and type paragraphs etc without maximum characters and lines
(Docs To Go etc) unless you pay for the app. ) others like polaris and Google
you need to have an internet connection to  use their free suites. I don't want
to have data on when away from the house and an internet connection/wifi. All I
want is an office suite that you can type endlessly in a document without
conditions like paying for it.
Waiting for your response (in Canada and need to fax desperately to the head of
our Province (we call a Premier, I think State Governor is the equivalent in
the united States.
ThanksGary Latendresse

"Raising Autism Awareness one photo at a time"!
facebook.com/speakraisingautismawareness