Am 10.02.2017 um 23:04 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
I am looking at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step#Build_Instructions

Especially the Fedora part. We have here parts regarding 10,14,19, 21. I
have downloaded from the Fedora Page Version 25, and Installed it in a VM.

Cant we move all Sections into one generic Fedora guide?

I am a bit buffeled that is so different.

maybe because they are actually different. ;-) Of you want you can try to put parts together. But I would expect that there will be some parts left that describe differences.

Howver, the old sections Fedora 10, 14 and 19 could be deleted as they are too old. IMHO no developer that is trying to do a serious job would use such an old system to build newer software.

Marcus